Toby Lewis has been a mainstay on the international poker circuit ever since winning EPT Vilamoura back in 2010. Playing online as 108ofclubs, Lewis was ranked 1st on the PocketFives leaderboard and won the 2013 honors of “Online Player of the Year.”
- 2:19 – Looking at 2018 so far, winning the Aussie Millions Main Event, finishing second in the WPT LAPC Main Event, and how working on his game recently has given him a big boost.
- 4:50 – Diving into the solvers, GTO strategies and realizing that his game had fallen behind over the last few years.
- 10:05 – Reflecting on his success at just 28-years old, the group of top pro friends, including Chris Moorman, Sam Grafton, Craig McCorkell, that pushes him towards the top and how his mindset has changed over the years.
- 12:59 – The awareness – or lack thereof – of having a chance to become the first ever player to win back-to-back $10k Main Events for seven-figure, and looking at accomplishments in poker outside of winning money.
- 17:55 – What’s the life of a poker pro really like, outside of the results we can track through the HendonMob?
- 19:56 – Partying, drinking, and other crazy stories from Toby’s years on the international poker circuit.
- 24:25 – Jake Cody’s ultimate degen spin of roulette, Dan Bilzerian’s lifestyle and the public perception of the game of poker.
- 27:05 – Getting into the game of poker, pulling all-nighters at age 18 at the local casino and moving up the ranks.
- 30:35 – Playing his first EPT in 2009, gaining confidence through early success and reliving his EPT Vilamoura victory in 2010 for half a million euros.
- 37:15 – Is €500,000 a lot of money, or can you blow through that easily?
- 39:42 – Looking through Toby’s online poker career, his big wins, his grind ethic and winning 2013 online player of the year.
- 45:15 – Toby’s thoughts on the state of online poker.
- 47:42 – Reliving the 2018 Aussie Millions Main Event and LAPC final table.
- 52:24 – The 2018 Player of the Year race, other motivations and plans for this year after a hot start, and why Toby’s not playing in the High Roller and Super High Roller events.
Want more of Toby Lewis and live poker action? Sign up for PokerGO right now and relive the epic final table of the World Poker Tour LAPC Main Event.