On today’s show, interviews with Brian Altman about his great run and busting Phil Ivey in a hand many considered a blow-up, Scott Vener about finding the game of poker and the meaning of his deep run, James Obst about getting his mind and body right in the biggest spot of the year, Chino Rheem about getting another chance at winning and Antonio Esfandiari about making friends and having fun.
- Starting the show with a rundown of notable eliminations and big action from Day 4 of the Main Event.
- 2:46 – Brian Altman bagged up one of the biggest stacks on Day 4, in part due to knocking out Phil Ivey on the feature table. Altman tells the story of the hand and the excitement of this event.
- 8:47 – More eliminations on Day 4, followed by an interview featuring Scott Vener, making a deep run in the Main Event for the first time.
- 15:33 – His volatile style has him jumping all over the leaderboard, but when Chino Rheem has chips it’s always fun to watch. Rheem talks briefly about why he tends to perform very well in the Main Event.
- 19:00 – Talking to James Obst, as the Aussie pro reflects back on his 13th-place run in the 2016 Main Event and how he’s feeling about his chances this year.
- 25:20 – Big One for One Drop winner Antonio Esfandiari had a day filled with swings and talked about his style of play and the various opponents he’s facing so far.
- 27:11 – The big stacks and big storylines to end Day 4, and what to look forward to on Day 5!
Please rate, review and subscribe to this podcast network through your favorite podcasting apps, and reach us on email@example.com. Subscribe right now to PokerGO and never miss another big event as well as an extensive on-demand library of content.