We’re back! Remko returns from his safari in South Africa only to find out that Brent and Will are still bickering about their failing NFL teams. This week on the show, Brent goes off the deep end with some conspiracy theories while Will proposes poker’s ultimate celebrity death match!
- 2:20 – This week on the Poker Central Podcast.
- 3:20 – The Announcement of Super High Roller Bowl China, hot takes on the field, the prize pool and the excitement surrounding this new event. More event details here.
- 17:35 – The US Poken Open is right around the corner, the guys share their excitement, make early predictions and compare the series to the Poker Masters.
- 20:15 – Brent Hanks’ Happy Hour featuring Steve Zolotow, Stu Ungar conspiracies, Phil Hellmuth’s new book, the downfall of Bitcoin and NFL bickering.
- 30:55 – How will the $25,000 Mixed Game Championship at the US Poker Open do? Will it get more than 36 players?
- 38:32 – Why do major online poker sites still sign Team Pros, what’s their value and what’s the future of the ambassadorship in poker?
- 50:30 – Poker’s Ultimate Celebrity Death Match!