Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema are joined in the PokerGO Studio to talk to Phil Galfond, recap the Run it Once Week action on Poker After Dark, dive into the potential new locations for the World Series of Poker, and take a look at the Global Poker Awards.
- 00:45 – Brent Hanks decided who’s cool and who’s totally not cool in the world of poker!
- 03:11 – Run it Once Week on Poker After Dark and the Randall Emmett Experience!
- 06:40 – Live, live, live and how there’s more poker content available than ever before.
- 08:50 – Will there be more Randall Emmett type characters on Poker After Dark in the future?
- 13:20 – Do we need more heroes and villains in poker?
- 16:35 – The interview with Phil Galfond about the launch of Run it Once Poker, Poker After Dark, the lack of access to high stakes cash games, Farah’s high stakes play, and the difference between Tom Dwan and himself.
- 38:00 – End of interview with Phil Galfond.
- 39:54 – What if poker wasn’t part of the UIGEA, would Black Friday have even happened?
- 46:19 – Results & Recap of the Bellagio High Roller events won by Seth Davies and Ali Imsirovic.
- 47:36 – What if the World Series of Poker leaves the Rio behind? Where will poker’s biggest annual festival go?
- 55:18 – Recapping the Global Poker Awards with some takes on certain categories.
- 1:03:23 – What’s happening next week?
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us a review on your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO and ready to watch some exciting poker action? Subscribe right now to never miss another minute of action.