The Poker Central Podcast this week spent the majority of the time off the rails! Recent WPT Venetian winner Ben Palmer and WSOP bracelet winner Jared Jaffee join the show for more than an hour of banter and shenanigans that brings a lot of untold stories to the surface.
On top of that, Brent and Remko make their way through the Week 13 Power Rankings as well as the Effing Five and some juicy info on the upcoming Poker After Dark Pot Limit Omaha action.
- 03:19 – The start of the interview with Jared Jaffee and Ben Palmer.
- 08:00 – The worst jobs Ben Palmer and Jared Jaffee ever had.
- 11:00 – A weird story about Jaffee’s family and a poor joke.
- 13:00 – Athletic prowess, does Jaffee have it?
- 15:00 – What’s the story between Jaffee and Palmer, how did this bromance start?
- 18:00 – Ben Palmer and his love for The Venetian.
- 21:30 – How did Jaffee go broke? (Hint: Betting against the Patriots in the Super Bowl)
- 26:00 – High rollers, Palmer won’t play them and Jaffee is retiring from them.
- 30:00 – Healthy living, slob life and Ben’s approach to the game of poker.
- 35:10 – The most degen nights of Ben and Jared.
- 45:00 – Dating life and Massey stories.
- 50:00 – Comedy.
- 1:25:00 – The Week 13 Poker Central Power Rankings
- 1:35:00 – The Effing Five.
- Ben Lamb, Jonathan Depa, John Cynn gambling marathon in Uruguay!
- Daniel Negreanu gives terminally ill poker fan an unforgettable experience
- The All-Time Money List Shuffle
- Marty Mathis – breakout win after a decade in the game for $873k in Rio de Janeiro.
- GoFundMe campaign organized by Josh Arieh for Gavin Smith’s son.
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us a review on your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO and ready to watch some exciting poker action? Subscribe right now to never miss another minute of action.