Friday Night Poker host Jeff Platt joins the show to talk about his career as a broadcaster for the San Antonio Spurs and transitioning into poker. Brent Hanks is there as always to talk about the Friday Night Poker action, Poker After Dark, the future of Short Deck and whether or not re-entry tournaments should continue to exist!
- 1:45 – NBA talk with Friday Night Poker host Jeff Platt, who previously covered the San Antonio Spurs on TV, and the story of his Greg Popovich interview.
- 7:50 – Jeff Platt talks about the difference between covering the NBA and the high stakes poker scene.
- 14:10 – Friday Night Poker! Looking back on the crazy hand between Matt Berkey and Mike Matusow from Week 1, and looking ahead at Week 2 with Bryn Kenney.
- 20:55 – The fan interaction on Facebook Watch and how it makes watching poker more exciting with regards to Friday Night Poker.
- 24:00 – “Big Three” week on Poker After Dark featuring Ryan Tosoc and Isaac Haxton! Brent, Jeff, Remko look back on the action.
- 31:30 – Why is that the biggest names in the game such as Daniel Negreanu and Phil Hellmuth are still the biggest names in the game? Will anyone ever overtake them as the biggest names?
- 34:00 – What’s the future of Short Deck, will it grow? Will we see it at the World Series of Poker?
- 39:00 – Real Talk: Are re-entries good or bad for the tournament poker economy?
- 45:49 – Remko’s car is about to get towed. Yes, this is not a joke, and Brent and Jeff take over to talk about the variety of guests on Real Talk and Matt Berkey’s crazy career.
- 54:26 – Remko rejoins the show and tells the story of his car almost being towed!
New to the podcast? Please subscribe through your favorite podcasting app and receive this show on your device once a week. New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now and never miss another night of thrilling live poker action.