On an episode filled to the brim with shenanigans, Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema once again attempt to entertain and educate you on all that’s going on in the world of poker! This week they are joined by Jeremy Ausmus, Ali Nejad and Randall Emmett from the PokerGO Studio.
- 2:52 – The EPT Barcelona action so far! Mikita Badziakouski keeps crushing and wins the €100k, Benjamin Pollak takes down the €50k and Michael Soyza wins another tournament to continue his crazy 2018.
- 10:54 – Recapping “Under the Gun” Week on Poker After Dark! What does Brent have to say about Randall Emmett being featured a lot, and the “lack” of serious poker according to the Twitter trolls, and the epic Phil Hellmuth hand versus Jean-Robert Bellande.
- 15:48 – Jeremy Ausmus joins the podcast as Brent Hanks talks to him about his recent big score in Florida, Norm Macdonald playing on Poker After Dark, and his thoughts and takes on the growing problem of semi-private cash games in the high limit Las Vegas scene.
- 32:50 – Randall Emmett joins the show to talk to Brent Hanks about his recurring Poker After Dark appearances and love for the game.
- 39:10 – Brent Hanks and Ali Nejad dive into a crazy conversation about “Under the Gun” week being the most exciting Poker After Dark lineup in the history of televised poker, Nejad’s love for watermelon juice, Brent’s worries about pollution and the well-being of turtles and Ali Nejad’s hate for paper straws.
- 54:00 – Previewing the Poker Masters, Nick Schulman on the commentary, Brent’s three top picks to watch, and whether or not Steffen Sontheimer will wear his Purple Jacket!?
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now through your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO? Relive “Under the Gun” week right now after you’ve subscribed. Want to learn more about the upcoming Poker Masters? Click here.