This week on the show, we cover the latest poker news including the recent DDoS attacks that targeted sites such as PokerStars and partypoker, we recap the big-time action down in Florida at the brand new Seminole Hardrock events space, and we look back on the Poker After Dark action from the PokerGO Studio as well as looking forward at what’s to come next week.
Oh, and Justin Bonomo is on the show. It’s another great one, enjoy!
- 1:25 – Today on the show.
- 2:02 – Online poker sites getting DDoS’d, what’s going on? Brent tries to understand the whole thing.
- 5:45 – Recapping the Seminole Hard Rock Series. Brent Hanks gives his takes on the “Big 4” format of showing four final tables simultaneously.
- 8:30 – Brandon Eisen wins the Championship $5k by beating Jeremy Ausmus heads up. Why can’t Jeremy Ausmus close out events? Brent and Remko speculate on Ausmus’ lack of first places!
- 11:50 – The crazy year of Alex Foxen! Now third on the 2018 POY race, Foxen records his fifth outright win of 2018, take note Ausmus!
- 15:10 – An angry Brent Hanks rants about Justin Bonomo not being No. 1 on the overall GPI standings and 2018 Player of the Year race.
- 17:38 – Jake Schindler wins the $25k High Roller in Florida that drew 123 entries for $800k. What does this mean for the upcoming Poker Masters? Brent speculates on the field sizes.
- 22:40 – The life and times of Elio Fox: Five wins since the beginning of June, collecting millions in the process! Take note Ausmus!
- 26:10 – The interview with Justin Bonomo, the current No.1 on poker’s all-time money list and the winner of the three biggest high roller events of the year.
- 36:30 – Burning Man with Bonomo! Justin tells a bunch of crazy stories and talks about the inner workings of this crazy desert festival-esque experience!
- 55:45 – What does the rest of the year look like for Justin Bonomo? Does he have any goals left to chase after?
- 58:32 – Brent reaches a state of meditation after learning more about Burning Man, is he giving up his normal life to live in the desert?
- 1:00:42 – Looking back on the Rise and Grind Poker After Dark sessions highlighted by Farah Galfond, John Cynn and Michael Mizrachi.
- 1:04:41 – Previewing next week on PokerGO: Masters of the Main on Poker After Dark featuring Scott Blumstein, John Cynn, Scott Vener, Kelly Minkin, Tony Miles, and Randall Emmett.
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action every single year, as well as an extensive on-demand library of content that includes every single episode of Poker After Dark that was ever recorded! The World Series of Poker Main Event broadcasts are also available from 2011 through 2018. Want more of Justin Bonomo? Relive the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl now, or watch the Deep Issues interview he did in the summer.