The 2018 WSOP Main Event champion joins the Poker Central Podcast to talk about how his life changed after winning the biggest tournament of the year!
- 0:40 – Brent Hanks’ rodent problem and recovering from the WSOP.
- 1:58 – The return of Poker After Dark with Matt Berkey and Garrett Adelstein.
- 4:57 – Hand Histories is now available on PokerGO, Remko and Brent share their thoughts on the six hands that were featured with Daniel Negreanu, Joseph Cheong, Matt Affleck, Jeremy Ausmus, Brian Rast, and Bryan Piccioli.
- 7:50 – Recapping the 2018 WSOP Main Event: Joe Cada’s insane run, our love for Kelly Minkin, John Cynn’s run, Michael Dyer’s cereal and the emotions of Tony Miles.
- 14:00 – The interview with 2018 WSOP Main Event champion John Cynn.
- 17:00 – What’s it like to be the winner of the biggest poker tournament in the world and the fame that comes along with it, John Cynn describes.
- 20:19 – John Cynn looks back on finishing 11th in 2016, and why that experience didn’t come with any regrets or pain.
- 27:05 – Setting the record straight on how John’s last name is pronounced, and how his win is viewed by his Korea friends and family.
- 30:55 – John Cynn on making his debut on Poker After Dark on PokerGO, and potentially playing in the Poker Masters.
- 36:24 – Did John Cynn party at all after winning the WSOP Main Event? He tells the story.
- 40:25 – The comradery with Tony Miles, the frustrations during the heads up and the coldness John experienced with Tony in the heat of the moment with all the money on the line.
- 47:05 – Brent and Remko speculate on Tony Miles vs John Cynn.
- 50:30 – Brent Hanks talks about his new role during Poker After Dark broadcasts.
Watch Poker After Dark live on PokerGO and subscribe right now if you’ve haven’t already! PokerGO brings you more than 100 days of live poker action every single year, as well as an extensive on-demand library that includes every single episode that ever aired of Poker After Dark, as well as every WSOP Main Event from 2011 through 2018.