The 2019 World Series of Poker just got a little bigger! Today it was announced that a $50,000 No Limit Hold’em high roller event was added to the schedule on July 8th.
The tournament will start at 6 pm local time with the Day 2 restart slated for 4 pm. The tournament is set to reach its final six players by the end of Day 2 and the final table will get played out on July 10. For players looking to add this event to their schedule, play starts on Day 3 of the WSOP Main Event.
- Buy-in: $50,000 buy-in (2.8% withheld for entry fees, 1.2% withheld for dealers and staff)
- Shot Clock from the start of the event
- Unlimited re-entry until the end of registration
- Late registration available until start of Day 2
- Starting chips: 300,000
- 40-minute blind levels
- Full tournament structure and details
This event will count for World Series of Poker Player of the Year scoring.