The 2019 World Series of Poker is just a few days away and that gives us the opportunity to look back on some of the most interesting moments from past years. In this edition of the Weekend Binge Watch, we present to you one of the most intriguing pieces of original content that was released on PokerGO last year: Beyond the Rail.
Beyond the Rail gives you a unique look into the world of poker behind the scenes as it dives into the stories of the people you don’t usually see. Check out the list below to learn more about each and every one of these people that will once again be seen at the Rio this summer to do what they do best.
BEYOND THE RAIL ON POKERGO
- Mori Eskandani – 2018 Poker Hall of Fame inductee and Co-Executive Producer at the WSOP
- Dan Gati – Co-Executive Producer at the WSOP
- Antonio Esfandiari – Professional poker player and ESPN commentator
- Chris Moorman – Professional poker player and winningest online poker player of all time
- Drea Renee – Poker Central host and massage therapist
- All American Dave – Food truck operator and fitness trainer
- Drew Amato – Lead photographer
Watch the episode featuring Mori Eskandani right now in the player below as the Poker Hall of Fame member has a great story to tell about his daily involvement at the World Series of Poker.
Can’t get enough of the poker action? Here are some more Weekend Binge Watch suggestions:
- Stephen Chidwick’s Dominant U.S. Poker Open Performance
- All Things Jean-Robert Bellande
- Ryan Tosoc Rise
- Will Justin Bonomo Ever Lose Again?
- A Poker Masters Deep Dive!
- Relive the 2017 Poker Masters
- The Life-Changing Little One for One Drop
- Mixing it Up with Ohel and Glantz
- Elezra and Volpe Put on a Show
- High Rollers Clash at the WSOP!
- Everything Phil Hellmuth!
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker every single year as well as an endless supply of on-demand content including the Super High Roller Bowl, World Series of Poker, and original programming such as Pokerography, Poker Nights, and Beyond the Rail.