Every Friday, the Weekend Binge Watch gives you some exciting content to watch with your legs up on the couch or potentially to have something to put while you battle your friends in a local home game! This week, we’re looking at the PokerGO Original series titled Hand Histories from which you can learn a lot but also be entertained as some of the world’s greatest players talk about their biggest ups and downs!
This series of six episodes features Daniel Negreanu, Brian Rast, Matt Affleck, Bryan Piccoli, Joseph Cheong, and Jeremy Ausmus. Click on the names of the players to go directly to their specific episode but in honor of Daniel Negreanu’s wedding today, we are featuring his episode about the hand that sent him to the rail just short of the 2015 WSOP Main Event final table.
Can’t get enough of the poker action? Here are some more Weekend Binge Watch suggestions:
- Stephen Chidwick’s Dominant U.S. Poker Open Performance
- All Things Jean-Robert Bellande
- Ryan Tosoc Rise
- Will Justin Bonomo Ever Lose Again?
- A Poker Masters Deep Dive!
- Relive the 2017 Poker Masters
- The Life-Changing Little One for One Drop
- Mixing it Up with Ohel and Glantz
- Elezra and Volpe Put on a Show
- High Rollers Clash at the WSOP!
- Everything Phil Hellmuth!
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker every single year as well as an endless supply of on-demand content including the Super High Roller Bowl, World Series of Poker, and original programming such as Pokerography, Poker Nights, and Beyond the Rail.