Every Friday, we get your weekend started properly with some great on-demand content from the PokerGO library. The PokerGO library includes the widest range of incredible poker action that includes every Poker After Dark episode ever released, the World Series of Poker Main Event broadcasts from 2011 through 2018, and a variety of talk and interview shows that give you unique insights into the world’s greatest players. Subscribe right now to watch both live and on-demand.
This week on the Weekend Binge Watch, we pay tribute to one of the best players in the world as Stephen Chidwick rampaged his way through the 2018 U.S. Poker Open, all of which is available on-demand on PokerGO. Earlier this week we announced the schedule for the 2019 U.S. Poker Open, and released a feature interview with Chidwick here.
Not looking to have any specific episode spoiled? Jump into the action right now by clicking this link.
The 2018 U.S. Poker Open
The U.S. Open Open at the ARIA Resort & Casino consisted of eight events, including No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, and a Mixed Game Championship. The first event saw Justin Bonomo make the final table with a chip lead over Boutros Naim, and Sam Soverel while Chidwick managed to make it as well. Rewatch that final table right now.
The second event was the $10,000 Pot Limit Omaha, drawing 64 players and seeing Mike Gorodinsky coming out on top. Gorodinsky competed with Richard Kirsch, Rainer Kempe, and Anthony Zinno for the title, and that event can be found right here as well.
Stephen Chidwick went on a tear in events three and four, taking down both the $25,000 No Limit Hold’em and the $25,000 Mixed Game Championship. You can watch the full final table of the Mixed Game Championship in the player below.
After winning back-to-back events, it was a tall task for any player looking to catch the Brit. Chidwick made two more final tables, solidifying his dominance during the inaugural edition of this event. Watch the final table of the other U.S. Poker Open events by clicking the links below.
- Event #5 – $10,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table players: Ben Tollerene, Jake Schindler, Ryan Riess, Cary Katz, Kristina Holst, Rodger Johnson.
- Event #6 – $25,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table players: Benjamin Pollak, Jason Koon, Stephen Chidwick, Isaac Haxton, Brian Green, Elijah Berg.
- Event #7 – $25,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table players: David Peters, Stephen Chidwick, Sean Winter, Keith Tilston, Ben Tollerene, Daniel Negreanu.
- Event #8 – $50,000 No Limit Hold’em Main Event
- Final table players: Keith Tilston, Jake Schindler, Daniel Negreanu, Tom Marchese, Dan Smith.
Want to watch more poker? Subscribe right now to PokerGO and never miss another live broadcast.