Every Friday, we get your weekend started properly with some great on-demand content from the PokerGO library. The PokerGO library includes the widest range of incredible poker action that includes every Poker After Dark episode ever released, the World Series of Poker Main Event broadcasts from 2011 through 2018, and a variety of talk and interview shows that give you unique insights into the world’s greatest players. Subscribe right now to watch both live and on-demand.
This week on the Weekend Binge Watch, we take one final look back at the 2018 U.S. Poker Open before the second annual edition of this event kicks off next week at the PokerGO Studio. In 2018, Stephen Chidwick rampaged his way through the events, making five final tables, winning two events and taking home the overall championship. All the action is now available on-demand on PokerGO. Read a feature interview with Chidwick here, in which he talks about winning this massive title.
As the U.S. Poker Open was the first-ever high roller series to include a mixed game event, we are paying special attention to the $25,000 Mixed Game Championship today. Watch this event in the player below or pick your favorite final table from the overview down below.
Not looking to have any specific episode spoiled? Jump into the action right now by clicking this link.
The 2018 U.S. Poker Open
The U.S. Open Open at the ARIA Resort & Casino consisted of eight events, including No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, and a Mixed Game Championship. The first event saw Justin Bonomo make the final table with a chip lead over Boutros Naim, and Sam Soverel while Chidwick managed to make it as well. Rewatch that final table right now.
The second event was the $10,000 Pot Limit Omaha, drawing 64 players and seeing Mike Gorodinsky coming out on top. Gorodinsky competed with Richard Kirsch, Rainer Kempe, and Anthony Zinno for the title, and that event can be found right here as well.
- Event #1 – $10,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table: Justin Bonomo, Boutros Nadim, David Peters, Justin Young, Stephen Chidwick, Sam Soverel.
- Event #2 – $10,000 Pot Limit Omaha
- Final table: Mike Gorodinsky, Richard Kirsch, Rainer Kempe, Anthony Zinno, Andy Andrejevic, Cary Katz.
- Event #3 – $25,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final Table: Stephen Chidwick, Keith Tilston, Daniel Negreanu, Jake Schindler, Brent Hanks, Seth Davies.
- Event #4 – $25,000 Mixed Game Championship
- Final Table: Stephen Chidwick, Chris Vitch, Isaac Haxton, Benjamin Pollak, Dan Shak, Phil Hellmuth.
- Event #5 – $10,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table: Ben Tollerene, Jake Schindler, Ryan Riess, Cary Katz, Kristina Holst, Rodger Johnson.
- Event #6 – $25,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table: Benjamin Pollak, Jason Koon, Stephen Chidwick, Isaac Haxton, Brian Green, Elijah Berg.
- Event #7 – $25,000 No Limit Hold’em
- Final table: David Peters, Stephen Chidwick, Sean Winter, Keith Tilston, Ben Tollerene, Daniel Negreanu.
- Event #8 – $50,000 No Limit Hold’em Main Event
- Final table: Keith Tilston, Jake Schindler, Daniel Negreanu, Tom Marchese, Dan Smith.
Want to watch more poker? Subscribe right now to PokerGO and never miss another live broadcast.