The high roller action heads to The Venetian Resort Las Vegas with two $10,000 buy-ins, and a $25,000 buy-in tournament scheduled for May 27 -29.
The tournaments will take place in The Venetian Poker Room with each tournament being a single-day event with reentries. May 27 and 28 will host the $10,000 buy-in tournament, while on May 29 the buy-in will be increased to $25,000. All event details can be found below:
- All tournaments start at 2 p.m. local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee for the $10,000 buy-in and $1,000 fee for the $25,000 buy-in.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 8-handed.