Over the last two weeks, the poker world has been fixated on the Caribbean and the PokerStars Championship Bahamas series at Atlantis Resort & Casino. The first ever PokerStars Championship Main Event concluded this past weekend, with Christian Harder claiming the title and a $429,000 score, but the PokerStars train keeps chugging through the rest of the month with the start of the Turbo Championship of Online Poker. TCOOP is one of three PokerStars online festivals that run throughout the year and the first series of 2017 is set to be massive.
$15,000,000 is up for grabs across 65 events and the action kicks off Wednesday, January 18th. Here are some of the bigger events from the twelve-day schedule:
– TCOOP-01: $215 NLH [Turbo, Ultra-Deep, Kickoff], $500,000 Guaranteed
– TCOOP-10: $320 NLH [Turbo, Fat Thursday SE], $400,000 Guaranteed
– TCOOP-14: $320 NLH [Zoom, Fast Friday SE], $500,000 Guaranteed
– TCOOP-25: $700 NLH [Turbo, Progressive KO (50%)], $750,000 Guaranteed
– TCOOP-61: $3,000 NLH [8-Max, Turbo, High-Roller], $1,500,000 Guaranteed
– TCOOP-63: $1,000 NLH Main Event [Turbo], $2,500,000 Guaranteed
As always, PokerStars will be running a TCOOP Tournament Leader Board, awarding prizes to the most successful players throughout the series. More information on the TCOOP Tournament Leader Board, a complete series schedule and where to follow all the TCOOP action can be found on PokerStars.com.