Poker Central®, your ultimate poker lifestyle destination, along with POKER PROductions and ARIA Resort & Casino, the stunning Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Award-winning resort, today announced the return of the Super High Roller Bowl®.
“The Super High Roller Bowl is the world championship of high stakes poker,” said Joe Kakaty, president of Poker Central. “Fans can now follow the action live, from start to finish.”
The world’s top players are expected to return including Daniel Negreanu, Antonio Esfandiari, Phil Hellmuth and Tom Marchese, as well as the 2015 champion, Brian Rast.
The 2017 Super High Roller Bowl projects a prize pool of $15 million* with a buy-in of $300,000. ARIA will begin accepting player deposits on Thursday, February 2. The tournament features seven, seven-handed tables with a cap of 50 players. ARIA reserved 15 seats for non-professional high rollers, including one celebrity guest.
“Last year’s Super High Roller Bowl sold out in two weeks, well in advance of tournament play,” said Sean McCormack, director of Poker Operations for ARIA. “It was an exciting event for the players and fans who stopped by to watch and we anticipate another successful High Roller Bowl again this year.”
More information can be found at superhighroller.com when it becomes available.
Super High Roller Bowl Quick Facts
– May 28 – 31 at ARIA in Las Vegas.
– The first place winner receives an estimated $5 million.*
– ARIA begins accepting deposits on Thursday, Feb. 2.
– Buy-in is $300,000. Player deposits are $30,000 and are non-refundable.
– The Super High Roller Bowl is an open event; invitations are not required.
– This is a zero rake event.
– There is a cap of 50 players in this year’s tournament.
– Of the total 50 seats, 15 are reserved by ARIA for non-professional, super high rollers.
*The $15 million prize pool and $5 million first prize assumes that the tournament will reach its maximum of 50 players.