On this episode of Heads Up with Remko: Everything you want to know about Chris Moneymaker.
- 2:12 – New cultures, new adventures and continuing to meet fans all over the world.
- 5:25 – Poker player or poker ambassador?
- 6:55 – The status of Chris’ poker game.
- 10:16 – Rewatching the 2003 WSOP Main Event
- 12:43 – The perception of poker before playing in the 2003 Main Event.
- 15:00 – The days before the 2003 Main Event started.
- 17:00 – The pitfalls of sports betting and problem gambling.
- 25:12 – Going back to work in the restaurant business after winning the 2003 WSOP Main Event, and talking on the phone with Isai Scheinberg.
- 28:29 – Asking for 5% of PokerStars back when it had 12 employees
- 31:45 – The most difficult choice Chris ever made and being broke again in 2004.
- 35:31 – The lack of results in poker tournaments after winning the WSOP Main Event.
- 40:15 – Playing in celebrity poker games with Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon, and winning the biggest pot of his life off Ben Affleck.
- 45:23 – A drunk heads-up battle versus Binions casino owner Nick Behnen in 2004, and how nine dealers got fired in one night.
- 50:50 – Black Friday and the unclear future of online poker in the USA.
- 53:20 – The state of the game and the changes at PokerStars.
- 1:00:30 – Getting online poker back in the USA.
- 1:09:15 – The meaning of the WSOP Main Event now.
If you’re new to PokerGO, and haven’t watched the Pokerography with Chris Moneymaker, please subscribe now and try PokerGO for free for seven days.