Last night Friday Night Poker saw its epic finale play out with the likes of Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Maria Ho, and Chris Moneymaker a.k.a. Santa Claus. In the spirit of the Holiday season, we’re looking back on both the Friday Night Poker season finale at last year’s “Holidays with Hellmuth” week on Poker After Dark.
On three consecutive nights of Poker After Dark action almost exactly a year ago, an eclectic cast of characters clashed in three fun Sit & Gos. The lineups for these games was as follows.
|$10k SNG||Phil Hellmuth||Maria Ho||Antonio Esfandiari||Mike Matusow||Dan Shak||Randall Emmett|
|$100/$200 cash||Phil Hellmuth||Dan Shak||David Sands||Brian Potashnik||Avi Freedman||Rick Thompson|
|$25k SNG||Phil Hellmuth||Maria Ho||Daniel Negreanu||Joe Marchese||Dave Penski||Doyle Brunson|
The action on all three nights was exciting, but arguably the best session was the opening $10,000 Sit & Go that provided us with many fun hands and exciting table talk. Watch that session in the player below.
Can’t get enough of the poker action? Here are some more Weekend Binge Watch suggestions:
- Stephen Chidwick’s Dominant U.S. Poker Open Performance
- All Things Jean-Robert Bellande
- Ryan Tosoc Rise
- Will Justin Bonomo Ever Lose Again?
- A Poker Masters Deep Dive!
- Relive the 2017 Poker Masters
- The Life-Changing Little One for One Drop
- Mixing it Up with Ohel and Glantz
- Elezra and Volpe Put on a Show
- High Rollers Clash at the WSOP!
- Everything Phil Hellmuth!
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker every single year as well as an endless supply of on-demand content including the Super High Roller Bowl, World Series of Poker, and original programming such as Pokerography, Poker Nights, and Beyond the Rail.