Will O’Connor, Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema get you up to speed on the latest news in the world of poker including online poker being banned in China, interstate online poker being offered on WSOP.com, Muskan Sethi signing with PokerStars and both Steffen Sontheimer and Dominik Nitsche not making it into the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl.
- 1:03 – This week on the show.
- 1:55 – The 2015 World Series of Poker Main Event episodes are being released on PokerGO this week. The guys discuss the big moments from this year’s show that features a heavy dose of Daniel Negreanu, Joe McKeehen and Justin Schwartz.
- 8:11 – The 2017 Poker Masters is now available on PokerGO. We look back on the highlights of the shows, what to watch for, whether the Poker Masters of US Poker Open is more rewatchable, and a look ahead at the 2018 Poker Masters.
- 11:57 – The ARIA Resort & Casino selections for the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl. Is Steffen Sontheimer the biggest snub? Who else should’ve been in?
- 27:46 – The state of online poker in the USA, huds and hand histories not being allowed on interstate poker, and a look at the summer offering of WSOP.com.
- 38:15 – Black Friday hits China as online poker is being banned. What kind of impact will this have on the poker economy?
- 46:15 – Muskan Sethi signs with PokerStars as an ambassador for India. How will poker develop in India? What kind of potential are we looking forward to?
- 50:15 – Recapping the World Poker Tour Amsterdam and World Poker Tour SHR Poker Showdown events that took place last week.
If you’re new to PokerGO, subscribe right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action on top of an extensive on-demand library that now also includes the 2016 and 2015 WSOP Main Event, and every Poker After Dark episode ever released.