On this episode of the Poker Central Podcast:
- 3:00 – Brent Hanks brings us up to speed on his life as a father, and the joy of fishing, followed by a sports rant and shenanigans that actually belongs at the end of the show.
- 7:35 – The start of the real poker talk on this week’s podcast.
- 9:05 – PokerGO releases the World Series of Poker Main Event episodes from 2016 through 2011 in the coming weeks, and the guys share their excitement about being able to relive these episodes. WARNING: William Kassouf talk in this segment.
- 16:25 – Will takes shots at poker players retiring, Brent grabs some green tea and we all agree that Harisson Gimbel didn’t really have to announce his “retirement.”
- 19:23 – Remko’s explanation on why he actually doesn’t hate ambassadors of poker websites.
- 26:18 – Do we think that PokerStars is taking note and paying attention to what partypoker is doing?
- 36:15 – Celebrating the excitement of the partypoker LIVE Barcelona, going through all the results, Stephen Chidwick’s insane continued results, Pascal LeFrancois’ epic Main Event win and Jake Schindler’s European breakout.
- 47:58 – Erik Seidel and John Juanda lose big in a ticket reselling scam! Brent brings us the inside scoop.
- 56:25 – Running through the latest releases on PokerGO, and why you can’t miss some of that stuff, followed by the Poker Central WSOP Main Event sweepstakes.
If you’re new to PokerGO, subscribe right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action on top of an extensive on-demand library that now also includes the 2016 WSOP Main Event, and every Poker After Dark episode ever released.