The final table is set! The final nine players are guaranteed $1,000,000 and on this podcast, you will hear everything you need to know in order to get ready for the action on ESPN and PokerGO.
- Diving right in with a recap of the action at the start of Day 7, we go through all eliminations up to the point where Eric Froehlich busted out holding queens versus the kings of Alex Lynskey.
- 3:47 – The elimination of Erich Froehlich and an interview with Alex Lynskey after grabbing the chip lead because of that hand.
- 9:50 – PocketFives Editor-in-Chief Lance Bradley shares his thoughts on the insanity of Day 7 of the WSOP Main Event and what storylines to look for.
- 17:01 – With 12 players remaining, we spoke to Artem Metalidi from Ukraine who was full of confidence on his position in the tournament.
- 27:01 – After reaching the Final 9, we spoke to chip leader Nicholas Manion who won one of the most epic hands in Main Event history with aces versus the kings of both Antoine Labat and Yuegi Zhu.
- 30:32 – Second in chips, but dominant all day, Michael Dyer talks about his position at the table and the thoughts of winning the Main Event.
- 33:23 – The emotional story of Tony Miles, currently third in chips after overcoming a battle with addiction.
- 37:47 – An interview with John Cynn, 11th-place finisher in 2016 and now in strong contention for a multi-million dollar score in the 2018 Main Event.
- 42:04 – Despite a short stack, Artem Metalidi thinks he’s only one double up away from being the favorite to win this whole thing.
- 43:58 – Previewing the rest of the final table and giving you all the insights on how to watch and follow three days of WSOP Main Event coverage on ESPN and PokerGO.
Enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action on PokerGO every single year, so subscribe right now. Watch the WSOP Main Event final table live on ESPN starting at 9:00 pm ET on Thursday, July 12th, and in non-ESPN and non-ESPN affiliated regions the action will be available on PokerGO.