ARIA Resort & Casino is the home for High Roller Texas Hold’em tournament action as its been announced that three $10,000 events are slated for February 25, 26, and 27. Taking place in its iconic poker room, players will compete in three single-day events with re-entries. All event details can be found below:
- All tournaments start at 2:00 pm local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 8-handed.
In order to effectively minimize the spread of COVID-19, all players, staff, and organizers will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the tournament. Players are encouraged to follow good hygiene practices.
The most recent set of High Roller events at ARIA drew 34, 22, and 21 players respectively. These events were won by Dan Smith ($134,000), Cary Katz ($82,800), and Christopher Brewer ($113,400).